Nemesis

Ogólne dyskusje o postaciach i przeciwnikach napotykanych w serii Resident Evil (bez ograniczeń na konkretne części serii)
Verion

Nemesis

Post autor: Verion »

Chciałbym się dowiedzieć, czy we wszystkich Residentach (no, może oprócz 4 i 5) jest jakaś wzmianka o Nemesisie który próbował uciec z laboratorium i został zabity, czy jest tam tylko informacja o jego śmierci, czy coś więcej.
Awatar użytkownika
Diadem

Post autor: Diadem »

Z tego co kojarzę oprócz RE3, informacje o potworze Nemesis zawierają dwie gry. Chodzi o RE: Survivor 2, gdzie w jednym z dokumentów dowiadujemy się o transporcie tego potwora na Rockfort Island:
Here is a brief report on what we have found so far: Our undercover agents have yet to crack the identity of the spy working for H.C.F.. However, based on the D-files obtained in Geneva, we are certain he is on Rockfort Island and has gained full access to all areas of personnel. Our men have been on the case for three months now, and I assure you this matter will be dealt with swiftly and quietly once we have identified our target. Our sources inform us that he has joined forces with our enemy, plotting some sort of offensive attack. Few details are known at this time, but we do know that they have succeeded in duplicating the prototype.

Given the new urgency of this situation, I have taken the liberty of sending you a special gift. Nemesis type T, the latest in B.O.W., was created in the States and has set the world on fire with its performance in Raccoon City. Since everything about it is completely confidential, including its budget and inventory controls, there will be no shipping record. The package is hidden in amongst other materials in a routine shipment.

All evidence of this transaction must be destroyed with the utmost discretion, and any knowledge of it will die with you and me.

P.S. Nemesis T is programmed to set loose once and emergency is detected. There is no other way to activate it. Regard it as a talisman and use only as your last resort.
Oraz RE: Umbrella Chronicles.
It was 1998, and signs of the coming fall were in the air of Raccoon City. Jill remained in the city to investigate Umbrella but did not realize the situation had become so dire.

Upon realizing the extent of the danger, she decided to escape. The virus had rapidly spread, and much of the town’s population had already turned into zombies. Umbrella sent in the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (U.B.C.S.) under the guise of evacuating the survivors. One of the U.B.C.S. men was mercenary Carlos Oliveira. Jill and Carlos began to work together to try and escape the hell on earth Raccoon City had become. A black-coated monster stood between them and their freedom. Nemesis, or the Pursuer, was intent on wiping out every last member of S.T.A.R.S.

Nemesis had already made short work of Brad and continued to track Jill down to accomplish its mission objectives.
The tenacious Nemesis was cutting down on U.B.C.S. soldier after another. Of course, a betrayer was also responsible for many of the U.B.C.S. losses. This betrayer was Nicholai Ginovaef, a member of the internal espionage group within Umbrella with special orders. He was planning to take back field combat data from the city to Umbrella, while betraying members of the U.B.C.S. for money. That is when Carlos Oliveira delivered the startling news. In a matter of hours, a missile that had been launched would annihilate all traces of Raccoon City.

There was not much time left and the Nemesis mutated to a more powerful form with each attack. Despite the desperation of the situation, Nicholai was only interested in the bounty placed on Jill’s head. In the meantime, Jill and Carlos continued to look for a means of escaping the ill-fated town.
This B.O.W. is the result of combining a Nemesis parasite with a host Tyrant body. The introduced Nemesis parasite controls the host completely. Its improved intelligence gives it the capacity to follow orders as well as the ability to operate a variety of weaponry. A protective coat was wrapped around it to provide protection against bullets and explosions as well as act as a fail-safe should it go out of control. Thanks to the parasite’s secretions, the regenerative powers of the Nemesis T-type were incredible. Even if it were somehow stopped by an attack, it could mutate and evolve into a new form capable of withstanding further attacks. The new forms and their abilities are completely unpredictable.
Najwięcej informacji o Nemesis zawiera Nemesis Report:
http://www.mwrc.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2324
PSKING

Re: Nemesis

Post autor: PSKING »

https://www.ppe.pl/news/145804/resident ... vil-3.html

Nie wiem czy to dobry temat, ale zobaczyłem tego newsa...i czy wszystko jest w tych wypowiedziach ok?
Remake Re1 powiedział iż Lisa Trevor miała związek z powstaniem Nemesisa, a sam plagas z Re4, którego przeszedłem naprawdę niedawno i z tego co pamiętam, były one skamieniałymi pradawnymi organizmami, a tu mowa o tworzeniu ich i połączeniu z Re4? Retcon?
Nie, nie grałem w Re3, nie wiem czy już tam czegoś nie zmieniono.
Awatar użytkownika
Szakal

Post autor: Szakal »

W oryginale pasożyt którego użyto do stworzenia Nemesisa to nie był Las Plagas. Widać Capcom zamierza wprowadzić naprawdę duże zmiany w RE4 Remake.
Złe oko moderacji czuwa.
PSKING

Właśnie o tym mowa. Sam koncept Nemesisa już został rozwinięty wiążąc go z tym.
https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Li ... or/biology
A już nawet pomijając jego, totalnie te słowa kolidują z notatkami w Re4. Wychodzi na to że nowe Re4 to będzie całkowicie nowa gra. Mnie taki kierumek chyba odpowiada.
Awatar użytkownika
RVRE

Post autor: RVRE »

Wygląda na to że zamierzają stworzyć serię na nowo i połączyć 1-4 z siódemką i ósemką.
PSKING

Dla mnie to zbyt grubymi nićmi szyte. Siódemka ma mocno niepowtarzalny klimat jak na serię. Dwójka mimo że potężnie odmieniona, ma w sobie ten klimat japońskości co starsze części. Jeśli chcą połączyć serię z siódemką, od której zaczęła się jej nowa młodość, to co wtedy z jedynką? Ona potrzężnie odstaje wykokaniem i sposobem prowadzenia(przerysowane postaci, proste dialogi, cringowa komunikacja czy reakcje). Mniej więcej to samo mogę powiedzieć o 0. Capcom za bardzo kombinuje, jeśłi to jest ich cel. Nie wszystko musi mieć powiązaniam jak Nemesis i Plaga z Re4(WTF). I tak nie osiągną jednolitego efektu, a odcinanie się od przeszłości jest durne. Tak naprawdę chyba tylko Re5 i Re6 były bardzo podobnie wyglądającymi grami pod względem klimatu(absurdy Re6 nie stoją temu na przeszkodzie).
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Postaci i przeciwnicy w serii Resident Evil”